Dear Clients and Partners
More than a week ago due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a state of emergency was declared in Estonia and Latvia, the jurisdictions in which our offices are also located.
Please note that our offices adhere to all World Health Organization’s recommendations and government orders.
1. We continue to work on the same schedule and do everything in our power to ensure that your business continues to function successfully despite global shocks. The crisis is also a time for new opportunities and a period for new achievements, and we will certainly help you launch your new ideas and projects.
2. Due to the spread of the virus and during the state of emergency, we decided to limit client/partner visits to our offices, in order to protect your health and the health of our employees. In case of emergency and if you need a personal meeting, please inform us in advance in order to organize it in a neutral territory.
3. All PFSER staff are provided with technological tools and software to conduct client meetings, internal discussions, and briefings to ensure social distancing.
4. We have introduced self-quarantine periods of 14 days for all PFSER staff who have recently travelled to high-risk countries and for employees who show symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19.
5. All staff are required to undergo temperature checks prior to entering the PFSER offices. Those who display symptoms of a fever will be asked to seek medical attention immediately and will not be permitted to enter the premises.
6. Daily cleaning and disinfecting of the office area.
7. We also draw your attention to the fact that the register in Estonia and Latvia is electronic, which means that it is possible to perform various operations and registrations, even in case of emergency.
8. Private Financial Services is a declared participant of Blockchain Life in Moscow in April. Please note that this event has been postponed to October 2020.
9. Due to the restriction on entry/exit from Estonia, Latvia – we will be happy to help you with the company registration without your personal visit. We will also help to open an account without a personal presence in Europe.
10. Courier shipments arrive in standard timeframes.
11. We also draw your attention to the fact that in many European countries with a poorly developed information system where we provide services, total quarantine has been introduced, business registers are paralyzed. The list of such countries is constantly updated, so please find out the latest information from our specialists.
12. In case of any changes, we will publish information on our website.
We wish you good health and as much positivity as possible during those tough times! Take care of yourself and your loved ones!