Open Bank Account in Cyprus
How to Open Bank Account in Cyprus
Cyprus is considered to be one of places to be most loyal to businessmen. Opening an account with the island bank, an entrepreneur can take advantage of great opportunities. First, operations get simplified. Second, opportunities boraden. Third, deposits and transactions are confidential. Fourth, cash transfer and receipt is feasible over the world (including EU). It considerably simplifies the process to seek professional help. Bearing in mind all business ins and outs, the consulting company Private Financial Services will opt for the most advantageous terms for the customer.
Open Bank Account in Cyprus - Procedure
A package of documents is submitted to succeed as follow:
- Registration papers
2 Notarized copies of passports of the owner, director, shareholders
3. Reference letters for persons in charge by banks with which they have accounts opened
What to do:
- To submit information to the bank via the Private Financial Services
- Get details to sign and certify by notary.
- To deposit about 300 Euro to pay for the card, passwords and PIN code
- To sign documents forwarded with cards and passwords, and send them back to the bank
On receiving package, the Bank will activate the account.
Get more information on how to open bank account in Cyprus.