In the end of September our specialists took part at Intax Expo 2018, Moscow. Intax Expo is one of the world’s biggest conferences and exhibitions for companies which dealt with corporate finance, residence and citizenship programs, international tax structuring as well as for the companies focused on international trade and investment.
In panel discussion were considered many different topics:
- Global trends in legislative transformation securing corporate structures transparency;
- Blockchain meets asset protection – new applications in the Liechtenstein toolbox;
- From offshore to onshore strategies;
- CRS, FATCA, AML, BEPS and Tax Haven Black Lists: The Maze of 21st Century!
- Development of EU anti-offshore legislation and its influence on international business and many other topics
Our lawyers hold a meeting with more than 50 partners and customers to discuss future legal frameworks in tax planning and corporate structuring.